TORONTO, April 24, 2014 /CNW/ - TD Bank Group today released its first-ever Aboriginal Report, titled TD and Aboriginal Communities in Canada , highlighting its partnerships and evolving journey supporting Aboriginal customers, employees and communities.
"TD is committed to being the bank of choice and an employer of choice for Aboriginal Peoples through its support of communities and organizations across Canada," said Clint Davis, VP of Aboriginal Banking for TD. "This report demonstrates how we are putting that commitment into action for customers, employees and communities."
TD is a long-time supporter of Aboriginal Peoples, which is part of its broader commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Across Canada, Aboriginal Peoples are demonstrating their economic strength, growing businesses and creating opportunities for young people. This report helps tell the story of how TD is supporting the momentum and growth of Aboriginal communities now — and for the future.English: http://www.td.com/document/PDF/corporateresponsibility/TD-and-Aboriginal-Communities-in-Canada.pdf French: http://www.td.com/francais/document/PDF/responsabilite/TD-and-Aboriginal-Communities-in-Canada-FR.pdf 2013 highlights include:
- $1.7 million invested in initiatives that enrich Aboriginal communities
- More than $500 million in business banking relationships with Aboriginal clients and enterprises across Canada
- More than $1.5 billion in assets under administration and under investment management by TD Aboriginal Trust Services and Aboriginal Investment Services
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV