ServiceSource® (NASDAQ: SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management, today announced that New Constructs, a leading investment analyst firm and service, has selected ServiceSource to drive growth and customer success for its subscription research service. Leveraging its managed services, ServiceSource will sell annual subscriptions for New Constructs’ online research to over 490,000 registered financial advisors in North America. As new clients are onboarded, ServiceSource will manage key activities across the customer lifecycle including adoption, retention and subscription renewals.
Founded in 2002, New Constructs provides investment ratings on over 3,000 stocks, 400 exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and 7,000 mutual funds. The firm’s patented online research platform analyzes publicly available financial data and information hidden deeply in the footnotes for meaningful or negative financial data. Through this analysis, New Constructs has produced insightful research that minimizes market risk and maximizes reward for stocks, ETFs or mutual funds. New Constructs has been regularly featured on CNBC, USA Today, CBS MarketWatch, The Wall Street Journal and Businessweek.
“In today’s information saturated marketplace, investors have a lot of options when selecting a financial advisory service,” said David Trainer, President and CEO of New Constructs. “To stand out and drive growth, our primary goal is to consistently provide the most accurate information to our clients. Our partnership with ServiceSource will drive new levels of engagement to ensure that our clients exploit the full potential of the New Constructs research platform and ultimately make more informed investment decisions and fulfill fiduciary responsibilities.”
ServiceSource will provide the following managed services specializing in recurring revenue and customer success:
- Acquisition services for selling annual New Constructs subscriptions and online reports across phone, email and digital marketing channels.
- Onboarding and adoption services for customers to realize the full value of their subscription by helping them understand, setup, and start using the New Constructs research platform.
- Renewal services for renewing ongoing subscription agreements and driving growth through cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV