- "The mobile phone has become the dashboard of our lives—we use it to manage how we interact with not only people, but products and companies," said Alex Bard, EVP and GM of Service Cloud, salesforce.com. "As the mobile device becomes every consumer's channel of choice, it is important companies meet their customers where they are. With Salesforce1 Service Cloud SOS, companies will be able to transform the way they connect with their customers for the mobile era."
- "Cars.com pioneers the way consumers use mobile devices to shop for new and used vehicles by focusing on a superior customer experience," said Joshua C. Chapman, VP of operations, Cars.com. "With Salesforce1 Service Cloud, we can provide our customers with access to Cars.com mobile sites to ensure on-the-go car shoppers receive the same high level of customer service and support to meet the urgency and personalization of the mobile shopping experience."
Salesforce.com Unveils The Future Of Mobile App Support, Launches Salesforce1 Service Cloud SOS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts