Travelers (NYSE:TRV) recently presented its prestigious Agent of the Year Award to 11 of its top Personal Insurance independent agents. The agents were recognized for their strong commitment to Travelers, providing first-class customer service and achieving long-term profitable growth.
The honorees accepted the award at Travelers’ annual Personal Insurance leadership conference for its top independent agents and brokers.
“We are pleased to honor these business leaders for their accomplishments and partnership,” said Greg Toczydlowski, President of Personal Insurance for Travelers. “These agents demonstrate the level of motivation and commitment required to achieve the highest standard of success in our industry.”
The following are the Agent of the Year Award recipients:
- Dee Ann Binion, Cadence Insurance, Houston, TX.
- Steven Bender, Creative Insurance Solutions, LLC, Rockville, MD.
- Frank Castellano, SWBC Insurance Partners, San Antonio, TX.
- Ian Exelbert, GIA Group LLC, Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Mark Gayer, Gregory & Appel Insurance, Indianapolis, IN.
- Larry Manning, Pacific Interstate Insurance Brokers, El Dorado Hills, CA.
- Robert Powers, Assuralliance, Worcester, MA.
- Todd Rockefeller, DeRosa, Rockefeller, Sohigian & Werdal, Inc., Harrison, NY.
- Brad Scott, Spence & Mathews Insurance, Berwick, ME.
- Andy Siegel, Siegel Insurance Inc., Atlanta, GA.
- Jim Winter, Northwest Insurance, Spokane, WA.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts