KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE:KKR) today reported its first quarter 2014 results.
On February 19, 2014, we closed our acquisition of Avoca Capital (Unlimited) and its affiliates (“Avoca”), a European credit investment manager. Avoca’s financial results have been reported as part of our Public Markets segment in the first quarter of 2014. The acquisition of Avoca contributed $8.4 billion to our Public Markets segment’s assets under management.
In March 2014, we held our final close for our first Energy Income and Growth Fund L.P., which including general partner and employee commitments closed with approximately $2.0 billion of commitments.
On December 16, 2013, KKR announced the signing of a definitive merger agreement where KKR will acquire KFN through a stock-for-stock merger. The merger, which is subject to KFN shareholder approval and other customary closing conditions, is expected to close in the second quarter of 2014.“Our investment portfolio and balance sheet continue to perform, resulting in a 26% return on equity over the last twelve months,” said Henry R. Kravis and George R. Roberts, Co-Chairmen and Co-Chief Executive Officers of KKR. “Additionally, our realization activity and record fee revenue both contributed to a 60% year-over-year increase in our first quarter distribution per unit to $0.43 per share.”
|Note: Certain financial measures, including FRE, ENI, after-tax ENI, ENI after taxes and equity-based charges, fee related EBITDA, book value, cash and short-term investments and adjusted units, are not presented in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America (“GAAP”). See Exhibits A and B for a reconciliation of such measures to financial results prepared in accordance with GAAP.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV