- Achieved revenues of $60.7 million, exceeding revenue guidance of $58 to $59 million.
- Achieved revenues of $11.4 million in the sports medicine business, an 8 percent increase over the first quarter of 2013.
- Achieved revenues of $7.3 million in the surgical specialties business, a 5 percent increase over the first quarter of 2013.
- Achieved revenues of $4.6 million in the dental business, an 11 percent increase over the first quarter of 2013.
- Announced renewal of supply and distribution agreement for trauma products with Zimmer, Inc.
- Launched four new products: map3 ® cellular allogeneic bone graft, MaxFuse™ Vertebral Body Replacement System, Aspect® Anterior Cervical Plate System and nanOss® Bioactive 3D.
RTI Surgical™ Announces 2014 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts