American Express is teaming up with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Florida Georgia Line to kick off the Membership Experiences Concert Series and give American Express Card Members a new opportunity to experience the music they love. The award-winning artists will perform special shows exclusively for Card Members at small venues in various U.S. cities.
“American Express has a legacy of giving our Card Members exclusive access to immersive experiences and unforgettable moments,” said Michael Rouse, VP and General Manager, for Membership Rewards & Loyalty Experiences at American Express. “The Membership Experiences Concert Series builds on this heritage and will allow our Card Members to connect with some of today’s most exciting talent in rare, intimate shows.”
Tickets for the Series’ first performances featuring Grammy® Award-winners Macklemore & Ryan Lewis in New York on May 21 at Hammerstein Ballroom and Los Angeles on June 6 at Club Nokia go on sale this week. Today, April 24, Platinum Card Members can take advantage of a one-day pre-sale window beginning at 1 PM ET. Tickets for both shows will be available to all Card Members on Friday, April 25 beginning at 1 PM ET.
Platinum Card Members can also purchase a special “By Invitation Only®” experience at all shows that will include the chance to meet the artists before or after the show, special access seating and complimentary food and beverages*.Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ meteoric rise in popularity culminated in four Grammy wins® for their Platinum-selling debut album 'The Heist' at the 56th Grammy® Awards in January 2014. “With relatively few shows in the U.S. this year, it’s exciting to have these two shows in New York and Los Angeles for our fans who are American Express Card Members,” said Ryan Lewis, the duo’s producer and DJ. “We hope all of our shows are great experiences that our fans will remember for years to come and that these are no exception.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV