You Can Book Versace's Miami Mansion as Your Luxury Hotel
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Opulence, elegance and a little bit of history are what you'll find at 1116 Ocean Drive in Miami Beach.
Does the address ring a bell?
It should. It's the former home of fashion designer Gianni Versace, the home that made headlines when he was murdered on the front doorsteps by spree killer Andrew Cunanan in 1997.
Now known as The Villa by Barton G, the property has just opened to the public as a luxury boutique hotel and restaurant.The mansion's new name pays homage to events impresario and restaurateur Barton G. Weiss, who is managing the property, bought last September by the Nakash family for $41.5 million. If you've always wondered what a wealthy fashion icon lived like, now is your chance. Room rates start at $795.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV