Scott V. Fainor, president and CEO of National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPBC) announced today that, following the retirement of Andy Ellsworth as chief legal officer and corporate secretary, the Board of Directors of National Penn has appointed Sean P. Kehoe as executive vice president, chief legal officer and corporate secretary of National Penn.
Prior to joining National Penn, Kehoe was a partner and a member of the financial institutions team with the law firm Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP, Washington D.C. Kehoe has more than 16 years of experience in representing financial institutions and is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the George Mason School of Law.
About National Penn Bancshares, Inc.:
National Penn Bancshares, Inc., with approximately $8.6 billion in assets, is a bank holding company based in Pennsylvania. Headquartered in Allentown, National Penn Bank operates 119 branch offices comprising 118 branches in Pennsylvania and one branch in Maryland.National Penn’s financial services affiliates are National Penn Wealth Management, N.A., including its National Penn Investors Trust Company division; National Penn Capital Advisors, Inc.; Institutional Advisors LLC; and National Penn Insurance Services Group, Inc., including its Higgins Insurance and Caruso Benefits Group divisions. National Penn Bancshares, Inc. common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “NPBC”. Please visit our Web site at www.nationalpennbancshares.com to see our regularly posted material information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV