- Revenues were $439.3 million, up 15.9 percent year-over-year and 9.8 percent on a pro forma basis (pro forma assumes the acquisitions of Whitaker Medical, LLC and CyberCoders Holdings, Inc. in December 2013 occurred at the beginning of 2013).
- Adjusted Income from continuing operations (a non-GAAP measure defined below) was $23.1 million ($0.42 per diluted share).
- Income from continuing operations was $14.0 million ($0.26 per diluted share). Income from continuing operations included $0.8 million ($0.5 million net of income taxes, or $0.01 per share) in acquisition, integration and strategic planning expenses, which were not included in our previously announced estimates.
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure defined below) was $40.2 million.
- Amended our credit agreement on February 28, 2014, which results in an annual interest expense savings of approximately $1.0 million.
- Leverage ratio (total indebtedness to trailing twelve months Adjusted EBITDA) was 2.12 to 1 at March 31, 2014, down from 2.2 to 1 at December 31, 2013.
On Assignment Reports Results For First Quarter Of 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts