- Revenues of $139.1 million, an increase of 62% compared to the first quarter of 2013, and an increase of 11% from the fourth quarter of 2013.
- A GAAP net loss for the quarter of $43.3 million, or a $0.30 loss per basic and diluted share, compared with a GAAP net loss of $13.4 million, or a $0.10 loss per basic and diluted share, in the first quarter of 2013.
- A non-GAAP net loss for the quarter of $11.7 million, or a $0.08 loss per basic and diluted share, compared with a non-GAAP net loss of $1.9 million, or a $0.01 loss per basic and diluted share, in the first quarter of 2013 (see the table entitled “Results of Operations GAAP to Non-GAAP Reconciliation” for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures).
- Deferred revenue of $308.5 million, a 16% increase compared to the $266.7 million reported at the end of the prior quarter.
- Billings of $180.8 million, a 9% increase compared to the $166.2 million reported in the previous quarter and a 64% increase compared to the $110.3 million reported for the same period last year (see the table entitled “Non-GAAP Billings Reconciliation” for a reconciliation of non-GAAP billings to GAAP revenues).
ServiceNow Reports Financial Results For First Quarter 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.