By late afternoon, shares had tumbled -11.2% to $25.68.
Over the three months to March, the IT company recorded a net loss of $1.15 a share compared to a net loss of 77 cents a share a year earlier.
Revenue declined 6% to $762 million from $810 million in the year-ago quarter. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected revenue of $826.13 million.Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks SELL NOW: If you own any of the 900 stocks that TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified as a 'Sell'...you could potentially lose EVERYTHING in the next 6-12 months. Learn more. TheStreet Ratings team rates UNISYS CORP as a Sell with a ratings score of E+. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate UNISYS CORP (UIS) a SELL. This is based on several weak investment measures, which should drive this stock to significantly underperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: UIS Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV