WEST CHESTER, Pa., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In advance of the launch of her upcoming album Blue Smoke, Dolly Parton is scheduled to appear on QVC for a special performance live from Nashville Sunday, April 27 at 7 PM (ET) . During the "Dolly Parton Q Sessions Live from Nashville – featuring 'Blue Smoke'" broadcast, Parton will perform songs from her latest album, as well as a few of her greatest hits. Fans will also have the opportunity to order Blue Smoke, which will be bundled with Dolly Parton Live, a bonus CD compiled especially for QVC.
" Dolly Parton is one of the most celebrated female country performers of all time," said Ken O'Brien, vice president of merchandising at QVC. "It is an honor to offer our customers a front-row seat to one of her performances and the opportunity to purchase Dolly's highly anticipated new album before street date."
Containing a collection of 12 bluegrass and country songs, Blue Smoke is Parton's 42 nd studio album and first release since 2011. Featuring duets with country music legends such as Willie Nelson and Kenny Rogers, Blue Smoke is a reflection of Parton's wide-ranging musical styles and influences. The QVC broadcast will allow viewers to hear new singles including "Blue Smoke," "Home" and "Banks of the Ohio," as well as fan favorites including "Jolene" and "I Will Always Love You."
"I've always been passionate about performing in front of my fans," said Parton. "To be able to unveil my new album on QVC and have my music broadcast live to more than 100 million homes across the U.S. is an exciting opportunity."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV