3 Stocks Pushing The Health Services Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, HCA Holdings ( HCA) is up $0.88 (1.8%) to $50.30 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.48-$50.60 after having opened the day at $49.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.42. HCA Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides health care services. HCA Holdings has a market cap of $21.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 3.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts who rate HCA Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates HCA Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts