Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Financial Sector
2. As of noon trading, Hartford Financial Services Group ( HIG) is up $0.24 (0.7%) to $34.93 on light volume. Thus far, 828,765 shares of Hartford Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.60-$34.94 after having opened the day at $34.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.69. The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides insurance and financial services to individual and business customers primarily in the United States and Japan. Hartford Financial Services Group has a market cap of $15.4 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are down 4.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Hartford Financial Services Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hartford Financial Services Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Hartford Financial Services Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts