3 Consumer Goods Stocks Pushing Sector Growth
1. As of noon trading, Xerox Corporation ( XRX) is up $0.50 (4.3%) to $12.08 on heavy volume. Thus far, 11.7 million shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.54-$12.27 after having opened the day at $11.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.59. Xerox Corporation provides business process and document management solutions worldwide. Xerox Corporation has a market cap of $13.4 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are down 4.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts who rate Xerox Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Xerox Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts