3 Consumer Goods Stocks Pushing Sector Growth
2. As of noon trading, Dr Pepper Snapple Group ( DPS) is up $2.64 (5.0%) to $55.03 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $53.83-$55.34 after having opened the day at $54.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.39. Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. operates as a brand owner, manufacturer, and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The company operates in three segments: Beverage Concentrates, Packaged Beverages, and Latin America Beverages. Dr Pepper Snapple Group has a market cap of $10.4 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are up 7.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst who rates Dr Pepper Snapple Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dr Pepper Snapple Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Dr Pepper Snapple Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts