Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) has received awards for fund administration, hedge fund administration, transition management, and broker-dealer service from Custody Risk magazine, which recognizes the outstanding achievers in the securities services industry with its Americas Awards 2014. Transition management and hedge fund administration received awards for the third consecutive year from the magazine.
“To win four awards from Custody Risk is an outstanding testament to continued strength in our core businesses,” said David W. Fox, head of Corporate & Institutional Services in the Americas at Northern Trust. “We are honored to be recognized for our fund administration capabilities in the alternative and traditional investment manager segments, in addition to the client-focused service model embodied in our transition management and broker-dealer service businesses.”
Custody Risk magazine covers custody and fund administration services, with an audience of global securities industry investment and operations decision makers. Finalists for the Americas Awards were judged by an independent panel composed of industry experts, who considered factors such as new business, innovation, client service, business profile, and overall expertise. Northern Trust was cited specifically for:
- An integrated global platform and operating model in its Global Fund Services unit, giving clients access to real-time data.
- A robust suite of performance, compliance and risk tools in the Hedge Fund Services group, enabling clients to stay ahead of impending regulatory changes.
- Full revenue attestation and an agency model that emphasizes fiduciary responsibility in its Transition Management business, helping clients to manage costs.
- Integrated reporting and extensive pre- and post-trade analytics to give clients an accurate picture of their investment performance as part of Northern Trust Securities, Inc.
“With increased regulatory scrutiny and more pressure to deliver timely reporting, service providers need to embrace innovative ways of doing business,” said Luke Clancy, editor of Custody Risk magazine. “The awards received by Northern Trust validate its client-centric focus as well as its emphasis on holistic solutions.”The Custody Risk Americas Awards ceremony was held earlier this month in New York City. Award winners will be profiled in the next edition of the magazine. About Northern Trust Northern Trust Corporation (Nasdaq: NTRS) is a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, banking solutions and fiduciary services for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide. Northern Trust, a financial holding company based in Chicago, has offices in 18 states, Washington, D.C., and 18 international locations in Canada, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region. As of March 31, 2014, Northern Trust had assets under custody of US$5.8 trillion, and assets under investment management of US$915.4 billion. For more than 120 years, Northern Trust has earned distinction as an industry leader in combining exceptional service and expertise with innovative products and technology. For more information, visit www.northerntrust.com or follow us on Twitter @NorthernTrust. Northern Trust Corporation, Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A., incorporated with limited liability in the U.S. Global legal and regulatory information can be found at http://www.northerntrust.com/disclosures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV