RONKONKOMA, N.Y., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state and local levels, will release its financial results for the fiscal 2014 fourth quarter and year ended January 31, 2014, on Monday, April 28, 2014 at stock market close and will conduct a conference call on the same day at 04:30 p.m. eastern.
The call will be hosted by
Christopher J. Ryan, Lakeland's President and CEO, and
Gary Pokrassa, Lakeland's Chief Financial Officer. Investors can listen to the call by dialing 877-870-4263-(Domestic) 412-317-0790
For a replay of this call, dial 877-344-7529 (Domestic) or 412-317-0088 (International), Pass Code 10043655.
About Lakeland Industries, Inc.:Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE) manufactures and sells a comprehensive line of safety garments and accessories for the industrial protective clothing market. The Company's products are sold by their in-house sales force and independent sales representatives to safety and mill supply distributors and end users internationally. These distributors in turn supply end user industrial customers, such as integrated oil, utilities, chemical/petrochemical, automobile, steel, glass, construction, smelting, janitorial, pharmaceutical and high technology electronics manufacturers. In addition, we supply federal, state and local governmental agencies and departments domestically and internationally, such as municipal fire and police departments, airport crash rescue units, the military, the Department of Homeland Security and the Centers for Disease Control and state and privately owned utilities and integrated oil companies. For more information concerning Lakeland, please visit the Company online at www.lakeland.com. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120611/NY21959LOGO SOURCE Lakeland Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV