Ennis Inc Stock Downgraded (EBF)
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 7.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- EBF's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.29 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, EBF has a quick ratio of 1.65, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for ENNIS INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.41%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -10.94% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$5.82 million or 162.39% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts