Taomee Holdings Ltd Stock Upgraded (TAOM)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 14.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 43.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- TAOM has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.18, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, TAOM's share price has jumped by 27.05%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TAOM should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- TAOMEE HOLDINGS LTD -ADR's earnings per share declined by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TAOMEE HOLDINGS LTD -ADR reported lower earnings of $0.14 versus $0.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.20 versus $0.14).
- The gross profit margin for TAOMEE HOLDINGS LTD -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 80.02%. Regardless of TAOM's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TAOM's net profit margin of 9.84% is significantly lower than the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts