Empresa Nacional De Electricidad SA Stock Upgraded (EOC)
- ENDESA-EMPR NAC ELEC (CHILE) reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ENDESA-EMPR NAC ELEC (CHILE) increased its bottom line by earning $2.46 versus $1.79 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.80 versus $2.46).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Independent Power Producers & Energy Traders industry. The net income increased by 86.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $135.40 million to $252.58 million.
- The gross profit margin for ENDESA-EMPR NAC ELEC (CHILE) is rather high; currently it is at 54.77%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 26.33% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $504.70 million or 20.43% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.20%.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.71, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Despite the fact that EOC's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.59, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.