NEW YORK, April 23, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Resource Capital Corp. (NYSE:RSO) (the "Company") announced today that it will release its first quarter 2014 operating results on Tuesday, May 06, 2014, after market hours, and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to the live webcast of its conference call on Wednesday, May 07, 2014, at 08:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
This call will be webcast live and can be accessed by investors and other interested parties from the home page of the Company's website at http://www.resourcecapitalcorp.com. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, the replay of the webcast will be available following the live call on the Company's website and telephonically beginning at 12:30 p.m. E.T. on May 07, 2014 until midnight on June 06, 2014 by dialing 888-286-8010, passcode 60082590.
About Resource Capital Corp.RSO is a real estate investment trust that is primarily focused on originating, holding and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt and equity investments. The Company also makes other commercial finance investments. The Company is externally managed by Resource Capital Manager, Inc., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Resource America, Inc. (Nasdaq:REXI), an asset management company that specializes in real estate and credit investments. For more information, please visit the Resource Capital Corp. website at www.resourcecapitalcorp.com or contact investor relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT: Resource Capital Corp. email@example.com http://www.resourcecapitalcorp.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV