- Nearly 80% of those studied report that their companies need to do a better job optimizing their business travel loyalty rewards programs – leaving valuable rewards points on the table. A nice way to reward those hard working travel arrangers would be to share with them, as 63% said they were more interested in receiving travel loyalty rewards points in appreciation of their work than extra vacation days (34%).
- 54% of administrative professionals claim their biggest pet peeves when making travel arrangements for others include the last minute requests for bookings (31%) and changes to itineraries submitted by their colleagues (23%).
- These individuals also frequently receive their coworker's misguided travel complaints when on the road for work, with lack of Wi-Fi while flying or in the hotel, delayed/cancelled flights, and airport security lines topping the list of business travel grievances.
- The most important features to administrative professionals when booking and managing business travel for others:
- Good value for the money (75%)
- Easy booking process (72%)
- Good customer support (68%)
- More favorable change/cancellation policies (66%)
- Online, self-serve itinerary changes or cancellations (63%)
Expedia Study Reveals Pet Peeves Of Administrative Professionals Who Arrange Travel
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts