SAN DIEGO, April 23, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tandem Diabetes Care ®, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNDM), a medical device company and manufacturer of the t:slim ® Insulin Pump, plans to release its first quarter 2014 results after the financial markets close on Tuesday, May 6, 2014. The Company will hold a conference call and simultaneous webcast on the same day at 4:30pm Eastern Time (1:30pm Pacific Time), to discuss its first quarter 2014 financial and operating results.
Conference Call/Webcast Details:
Date: May 6, 2014 Time: 4:30pm Eastern Time (1:30pm Pacific Time) Toll Free Dial-In Number: 855-427-4396 International Dial-In Number: 484-756-4261 Conference ID: 30932410 Webcast Link: https://www.media-server.com/m/p/fwrmxufcAn archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the event on Tandem Diabetes Care's Investor Center website located at http://investor.tandemdiabetes.com in the "Investor Events" section. About Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. ( www.tandemdiabetes.com ) is a medical device company with an innovative, user-centric and integrated approach to the design, development and commercialization of products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes. The Company manufactures and sells the t:slim Insulin Pump, the slimmest and smallest durable insulin pump currently on the market, and the first and only insulin pump with a high resolution, color touch screen. Tandem is based in San Diego, California. Follow Tandem Diabetes Care on Twitter @tandemdiabetes, use #tslim, #tconnect and $TNDM. Follow Tandem Diabetes Care on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TandemDiabetes . t:slim and Tandem Diabetes Care are registered trademarks of Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Steve Sabicer 714-907-6264 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Susan Morrison 858-366-6900 x7005 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV