- The WiNG 5 operating system provides the advanced brainpower required to create network awareness for the WLAN, allowing every piece of infrastructure in a wireless network to work together to route every transmission as efficiently as possible.
- Motorola’s centralized controllers provide comprehensive, hierarchical management enabling both robust security and site-survivability at the edge of the network and seamless roaming between sites.
- Motorola Access Points deployed in branch offices and headquarters deliver high performance, lower cost of deployment, and the speed required to support the most demanding applications, including voice and video.
- Isola Group is an advanced global electronics company that manufactures materials used in multi-layer printed circuit boards. Isola standardized its WLAN solution across global factories and offices in the United States, Europe and Asia, including its headquarters, 10 manufacturing sites and three research centers.
- Since 1980, American Barcode and RFID Inc. (AB&R) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, work force mobilization, wireless networking, and the managed services to support them all.
Isola Group Using Motorola WLAN Solutions For Immediate Access To Information For Production Lines & Office Space
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts