SAN MATEO, Calif., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AtTask, a leading cloud Marketing Work Management provider, and WebDAM, a leader in digital asset management, announced a strategic partnership today and launched a joint integration of their marketing-focused technologies.
AtTask will offer WebDAM's leading digital asset management and brand management software integrated with the AtTask Marketing Cloud. Empowering enterprise marketing teams to get work done fast, this integration offers a natural approach to managing digital assets and maximizing productivity from a single platform. It also ensures that AtTask users are always connected to the latest version of each digital asset, thereby eliminating mistakes, reducing rework, and enhancing marketing effectiveness.
The integration also provides AtTask's full project management functionality directly to WebDAM's digital asset management users, allowing enterprise creatives and marketers the ability to plan, monitor, track, share, and manage campaign designs, digital assets, and their work-related tasks and projects through the entire work lifecycle.
"WebDAM integration is a wonderful addition to our product," said Nate Bowler, General Manager, Marketing Solutions Group at AtTask. "By bringing the power of WebDAM to AtTask, we can provide marketers and creatives with a single solution for managing their valuable digital assets at every stage of the lifecycle of work."Key functionality of the AtTask and WebDAM integration include:
- AtTask users can easily manage all of their marketing and creative files as well as associate them to various creative workflows, projects, tasks, and more.
- AtTask users gain the ability to gather and streamline all internal and external marketing requests with digital files readily available, connected and in context of the project or task.
- AtTask users can access, plan, track, and view all marketing work, people, and digital assets from one central location.
- WebDAM users can leverage the power of AtTask's world-leading marketing work management capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV