CANTON, Mass., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the signing of multi-unit store development agreements with two new franchise groups to develop 20 new restaurants in South Orange County and the San Fernando Valley area over the next several years.
The two franchise groups and their development plans include:
- New franchise group Precision Hospitality & Development, which plans to develop 10 restaurants in South Orange County and the surrounding cities. Led by real estate developer, Joe Haupt, the group's first restaurant is planned to open in 2015.
- New franchisee Aharon Aminpour, who plans to develop 10 restaurants throughout the San Fernando Valley. Aminpour's first restaurant is planned to open in 2015.
Since opening California for franchise development last year, the company has executed store development agreements for more than 150 new free-standing Dunkin' Donuts restaurants. Franchise opportunities still remain available throughout Southern California in Palm Springs, Desert Communities, Santa Clarita Valley, Ventura County, Glendale and Burbank, as well as in Central and Northern California. Over time, there are plans for as many as 1,000 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants throughout the state. More information about franchising opportunities in California can be found at www.dunkinfranchising.com.
"As we continue to grow our presence in California, a key component is our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests every day," said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin' Brands. "We are excited to welcome these new franchise groups to the Dunkin' Donuts brand. Between their franchise and California business experience, we are confident they will cultivate lasting customer relationships, and become wonderful additions to the Southern California communities they will serve."In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin' Donuts offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV