AMSTERDAM, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Constellium N.V. (NYSE and NYSE Euronext: CSTM) ("Constellium" or the "Company") today announced that the Company intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, approximately €590 million of senior unsecured notes (the "Notes") consisting of U.S. dollar denominated senior notes due 2024 and euro denominated notes due 2021 (the "Offering"). The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by certain of the Company's subsidiaries.
The Company intends to use a portion of the proceeds from the Offering to repay all amounts outstanding under its existing term loan, with the balance to be used for general corporate purposes. There can be no assurance that the Company will successfully complete the Offering on the terms described herein or at all.
The Notes will be offered and sold to qualified institutional buyers in the United States pursuant to Rule 144A and outside the United States pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933.Concurrently with the Offering, the Company expects to enter into a new €120 million unsecured revolving credit facility with a term of three years, which the Company expects will be available upon consummation of the Offering. The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933 and applicable state laws. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase the Notes or any other securities, shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. This news release is being issued pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act of 1933.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV