HAMILTON, Bermuda, April 23, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seadrill Limited ("the Company") has through market purchases executed on April 22, repurchased 300,000 of the Company's own common stock at an average price of NOK196.80 per share.
The Total Return Swap agreement entered into on 17 March, 2014 at the same time has been reduced from 750,000 shares to 450,000 shares. Seadrill therefore has exposure to a total of 4,200,000 common shares via TRS agreements with Seadrill Limited as underlying security and currently has a holding of 324,064 of its own treasury shares. This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
HUG#1778903Seadrill +47 51 30 99 00
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV