Facebook ($63.03, up 15.3% YTD): Analysts expect the social-media company to report earnings per share of 18 cents. The company set an all-time intraday high at $72.59 on March 11, and traded as low as $55.44 on April 7.
The weekly chart is neutral with its five-week MMA at $61.65. A weekly value level is $57.27 with a monthly risky level at $73.18.
F5 Networks (FFIV) ($109.22, up 20.2% YTD): Analysts expect the provider of networking software to report earnings per share of 95 cents. The stock set a 52-week intraday high at $116.70 on March 7, and traded as low as $102.51 on April 11.
The weekly chart shifts to negative on a weekly close below its five-week MMA at $107.02. Weekly and monthly value levels are $106.79 and $102.54 with a semiannual risky level at $138.66.(QCOM) ($80.61, up 8.6% YTD): Analysts expect the maker of chips for cell phones to report earnings per share of $1.09 . The stock set a multiyear intraday high at $81.66 on Monday. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $78.44. Semiannual value levels are $69.51 and $64.35 with a weekly pivot at $80.72 and monthly risky level at $81.69. Texas Instruments (TXN) ($46.59, up 6.1% YTD): Analysts expect the semiconductor giant to report earnings per share of 41 cents. The stock popped as high as $49.70 on April 1, and traded as low as $44.54 on April 16. The weekly chart is neutral with its five-week MMA at $45.61. Semiannual and quarterly value levels are $41.39 and $41.05 with monthly and weekly risky levels at $47.30 and $47.38. Zynga (ZNGA) ($4.56, up 20% YTD): Analysts expect the game app developer to report an earnings loss of 5 cents a share. The stock declined from a 2014 high at $5.87 on March 12, and went as low as $3.79 on April 15, holding the 200-day SMA at $3.91. The weekly chart is neutral with its five-week MMA at $4.51. A weekly pivot is $4.40 with a monthly risky level at $5.08.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV