The One Chart that Shows You Exactly How Not to Invest: StockTwits
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- What we are about to present is one of the most shared and coveted charts on StockTwits.
It shows the mistakes that traders and investors of all skill levels can make. Each week there are new traders and investors learning from this chart.
Two of the greatest attributes any market participant can have are discipline and a plan of action. Without either of those they may find themselves subject to a viscous journey like this:
You can follow the author of this article on Twitter and StockTwits This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV