Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRPT), a developer of innovative RNA-based therapeutics, today announced that it is offering to sell, subject to market and other conditions, up to $100 million of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Sarepta also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase from it up to an additional $15 million of shares.
BofA Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers of the proposed offering.
Sarepta intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for business development, manufacturing, continued development of eteplirsen and other product candidates and general corporate purposes.
The shares are being offered by Sarepta pursuant to an automatically effective shelf registration statement that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to and describing the terms of the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to these securities may also be obtained from the offices of BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department, or via email, at email@example.com; or Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC at 180 Varick Street, Second Floor, New York, New York 10014, Attention: Prospectus Department or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The final terms of the offering will be disclosed in a final prospectus supplement to be filed with the SEC.This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of Sarepta, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV