GREEN BAY, Wis., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ:ASBC) today announced the results of the actions taken at its 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
The following directors were re-elected:
- William R. Hutchinson, chairman, Associated Banc-Corp, and president, W.R. Hutchinson & Associates, Inc. - Philip B. Flynn, president and chief executive officer, Associated Banc-Corp - John F. Bergstrom, chairman and chief executive officer, Bergstrom Corp. - Ruth M. Crowley, executive vice president, Summit Resources International - Ronald R. Harder, retired, former president and chief executive officer, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co. - Robert A. Jeffe, managing partner and founder, Source Rock Energy Partners - Eileen A. Kamerick, chief financial officer, Press Ganey Associates, Inc. - Richard T. Lommen, chairman, Courtesy Corp. - Cory L. Nettles, founder and managing director, Generation Growth Capital, Inc. - J. Douglas Quick, chairman, Lakeside Foods, Inc. - Karen T. van Lith, business consultant - John (Jay) B. Williams, president and chief executive officer, Milwaukee Public Museum
Shareholders also (1) approved named executive officer compensation, and (2) ratified the selection of KPMG LLP as Associated's independent accounting firm for 2014.
In addition, the Associated Banc-Corp Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share on Associated's common stock payable on June 16, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 2, 2014.The Board of Directors also declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per depositary share on Associated's 8.00% Series B Perpetual Preferred Stock payable on June 16, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 2, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV