NEW YORK, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against the Board of Directors of LIN Media LLC ("LIN" or the "Company") (NYSE: LIN) claiming they have breached fiduciary duties relating to the sale of the Company to Media General Inc. (MEG). Under the terms of the deal, the Company's stockholders are offered to receive a mixed of stock or cash worth $27.82, or 1.5762 shares of the Media General Inc. for each share of LIN common stock they own.
Click here for more information: www.faruqilaw.com/LIN. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP is a national law firm which represents investors and individuals in class action litigation. The firm is focused on providing exemplary legal services in complex litigation in the areas of securities, shareholder, antitrust and consumer litigation, throughout all phases of litigation. The firm has an experienced trial team which has achieved significant victories on behalf of the firm's clients. To keep track of the latest securities litigation news, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MergerActivity or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FaruqiLaw.
If you own common stock in LIN and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit us at www.faruqilaw.com/LIN or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330.Contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV