5 Ways to Save Money and the Earth Year-Round
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Mother Nature doesn't care about Earth Day -- at least, any more than any other day of the year. Every day is Earth Day in her book, and every day should be a day global citizens treat the rivers, forests, plains, deserts, oceans and mountains with reverence and respect.
So now that Earth Day is over, there's no reason to shelve it for another 364 days.
In fact, for homeowners, Mother Nature offers plenty of opportunities to go easy on the environment and take steps to "green up" your home in an affordable, safe and environmentally conscious manner whether it's Earth Day or not.
Choose Energy, a San Francisco online energy marketplace for businesses and residents offers a few strategies designed to "save energy and save money" for Americans who either own a home or are buying or renovating one.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV