IRVINE, Calif., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: DPSI), a leading provider and integrator of Enterprise Mobility and Wireless Applications and RFID solutions, will present at the Taglich Brothers 11 th Annual Small Cap Equity Conference, to be held at the New York Athletic Club in New York on May 6, 2014.
DecisionPoint's Chief Executive Officer Nicholas Toms and Chief Financial Officer Michael Roe are scheduled to present on Tuesday, May 6 at 10:45 a.m. ET on the 9th Floor Lounge and will discuss the products, technology and addressable markets, as well as the competitive landscape of the Company.
To request additional information or to register, contact Taglich Brothers at 212-779-2971 or visit www.taglichbrothers.com.
About DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. delivers improved productivity and operational advantages to its clients by helping them move their business decision points closer to their customers. They do this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint utilizes the latest wireless, mobility, and RFID technologies.For more information on DecisionPoint Systems visit www.decisionpt.com Contacts: DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. Nicholas R. TomsChief Executive Officer(973) 489-1425 Allen & Caron, Inc. Rudy Barrio (investors) email@example.com(212) 691-8087 Len Hall (media) firstname.lastname@example.org(949) 474-4300 SOURCE DecisionPoint Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV