NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Each day we see thousands of links shared on StockTwits. The diversity is incredible, with links to articles, blog posts, charts and videos. We combed through the StockTwits stream today and found these five stories that you have to see.
1. The American public still isn't interested in the stock market, though the S&P 500
2. Goldman Sachs released a note about M&A activity in the biotech and pharmaceutical sectors. It essentially hints that the entire industry is entering a phase of mega deals. They might be right, too. Novartis (NVS - Get Report), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK - Get Report) and Eli Lilly (LLY) recently swapped billions in assets like a game of Uno:
Here's my graphic that summarizes the $NVS $GSK $LLY deal: http://stks.co/i0WPI -- Brad Loncar (@bradloncar) Apr. 22 at 09:06 AM
Here's the $GSK PR - so $GSK and $NVS are going to create a new consumer healthcare business too. 3-way transaction. http://stks.co/a0Sih -- Brad Loncar (@bradloncar) Apr. 22 at 01:31 AM
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts