NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Unlike at a cold, emotionless, bank, a Bitcoin Center, as Vined below, is a place where people come to discuss the Bitcoin economy and do some trading of the virtual currency. Yes, this is a real thing (this particular location has dedicated Facebook (FB) and Twitter (TWTR) pages) that was not staged for Vining purposes.
The companies that should be happy to see a place such as the Bitcoin Center, as they accept the virtual currency, are:
- eBay (EBAY - Get Report) (Paypal divison)
- Overstock (OSTK - Get Report)
- Tesla (TSLA - Get Report) (a Lamborghini dealer was confirmed to have accepted Bitcoins for a Tesla Model S in California late last year; keep that old inventory moving!)
Have an epic Vine with a cool finance angle and want yourself blown up all over the Internet? Send an email to email@example.com.
-- By Brian Sozzi CEO of Belus Capital Advisors, analyst to TheStreet.
This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts