NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Unlike at a cold, emotionless, bank, a Bitcoin Center, as Vined below, is a place where people come to discuss the Bitcoin economy and do some trading of the virtual currency. Yes, this is a real thing (this particular location has dedicated Facebook (FB) and Twitter (TWTR) pages) that was not staged for Vining purposes.
The companies that should be happy to see a place such as the Bitcoin Center, as they accept the virtual currency, are:
- eBay (EBAY) (Paypal divison)
- Overstock (OSTK)
- Tesla (TSLA) (a Lamborghini dealer was confirmed to have accepted Bitcoins for a Tesla Model S in California late last year; keep that old inventory moving!)
Have an epic Vine with a cool finance angle and want yourself blown up all over the Internet? Send an email to email@example.com.
-- By Brian Sozzi CEO of Belus Capital Advisors, analyst to TheStreet.
This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV