Solazyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: SZYM), a renewable oil and bioproducts company, today announced it will host a conference call and webcast on Monday, May 5, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its first quarter 2014 financial results.
The call and webcast will follow the release of first quarter 2014 financial results after market close. A recorded version of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call at the Investor Relations portion of the company’s website, www.solazyme.com.
What: Solazyme’s first quarter 2014 financial results conference call and webcast
Date: Monday, May 5, 2014Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time Live call: (877) 291-1287 International: (973) 409-9250 Audio Replay: (404) 537-3406 Passcode: 30922209 The webcast will be archived through May 13, 2014. About Solazyme, Inc. Solazyme, Inc. (SZYM) is a renewable oil and bioproducts company that transforms a growing range of abundant plant-based sugars into high-value triglyceride oils and other bioproducts. Headquartered in South San Francisco, Solazyme's renewable products can replace or enhance oils derived from the world's three existing sources - petroleum, plants and animal fats. Solazyme is commercializing its primary products as tailored oils, powdered oils and closely related products in the chemicals, fuels and food markets or as branded consumer products. Solazyme®, the Solazyme logo and other trademarks or service names are trademarks of Solazyme, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV