PLANO, Texas, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- New Twistos Baked Snack Bites are adding a much-needed twist to the daily snack routine of consumers across the nation. Available in Bruschetta, Parmesan and Garlic, and Asiago flavors, Twistos Baked Snack Bites are a light-textured and crispy baked snack that can be enjoyed on their own or served as a complement to soups or salads. Featuring vibrant and savory flavor combinations, and the versatility of a cracker, Twistos Baked Snack Bites bring the fun back to snack time, down time, chore time or anytime that needs livening up.
To help launch new Twistos Baked Snack Bites, the brand has teamed up with chef, food writer and recipe developer Gaby Dalkin of What's Gaby Cooking, to develop helpful tips for twisting up snack time. Known for her taste for unique flavors, Dalkin and the Twistos brand came up with the following snacking suggestions:
- Stay cool: freeze your favorite fruits and chocolates for a yummy summer cool-down treat
- Have fun with your food: use a cookie cutter to create fun shapes for petite sandwiches or skewer together several ingredients on a BBQ stick and take them to go
- Snack creatively: combine Twistos Parmesan and Garlic Baked Snack Bites and a few slices of prosciutto to make a quick, easy snack that's great for entertaining
- Treat your sweet tooth: Drizzle honey or melted caramel over apple slices for a touch of sweetness
"As a chef and recipe creator, I'm constantly looking for new, unique experiences, especially when it comes to snacking," said Dalkin. "Twistos Baked Snack Bites are the perfect way to add a fun twist to your ordinary routine. Whether you like to dip, pop or munch, the snacking possibilities are endless."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts