- Interactive tiles that allow clients to organize a dashboard of content based on the asset classes, securities, currencies and analysts that are of interest to them
- A Watchlist that allows clients to “watch” content without subscribing to it
- A Workbook that allows clients to save their favorite content for easy access in the future
- Seamless synchronization with Barclays Live on the desktop, where clients can view their tiles on the Watchlist and access their folders in the Workbook
- Annotating and storing content for offline access
- “Live” content, including real-time FX prices from BARX
- Financial forecasts from Barclays’ fundamental analysts on more than 2,500 companies under coverage
- Access to market data across rates, securitized products, credit and Barclays’ indices, as well as popular analytic tools from Barclays Live, including CHART, Credit Center and TRENDS
- Ability to receive messages from Barclays’ analysts and sales teams and create daily summary emails with desired content.
The New Barclays Live App For IPad (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.