Barclays today announced the launch of its Barclays Live app for iPad devices, which provides Barclays’ institutional clients with access to the firm’s research, data and analytics in a personalized manner. The app is available on the App Store.
The new Barclays Live app for iPad (Photo: Business Wire)
“Clients are looking for the content that is most relevant to their investment decisions,” said Larry Kantor, Head of Research. “Barclays Live for iPad allows clients to access the content they want, when they want it, by delivering market intelligence that is tailored to their specific needs.”
The app complements the wealth of information and resources already available to clients through Barclays Live, the number one-ranked client website that delivers Barclays’ research, indices, analytical tools, reporting and electronic trading via BARX. The app is seamlessly integrated with clients’ existing Barclays Live profile.
“The quality of mobile apps in the consumer space has raised the bar for enterprise apps,” said Valerie Monchi, Head of Research Operations. “Barclays Live for iPad re-invents the way clients access content. The app’s unique look and feel, and customization options, will help clients to cut through the information deluge.”Key features of the app include:
- Interactive tiles that allow clients to organize a dashboard of content based on the asset classes, securities, currencies and analysts that are of interest to them
- A Watchlist that allows clients to “watch” content without subscribing to it
- A Workbook that allows clients to save their favorite content for easy access in the future
- Seamless synchronization with Barclays Live on the desktop, where clients can view their tiles on the Watchlist and access their folders in the Workbook
- Annotating and storing content for offline access
- “Live” content, including real-time FX prices from BARX
- Financial forecasts from Barclays’ fundamental analysts on more than 2,500 companies under coverage
- Access to market data across rates, securitized products, credit and Barclays’ indices, as well as popular analytic tools from Barclays Live, including CHART, Credit Center and TRENDS
- Ability to receive messages from Barclays’ analysts and sales teams and create daily summary emails with desired content.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts