Story updated at 9:50 a.m. to reflect market activity.
Nimble Storage fell 1.5% to $34.48 in morning trading.
The firm set a price target of $35 for the company. Analysts said that despite Nimble Storage being well-positioned for strong growth, the company's current valuation is too high.Must read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. "Nimble Storage, Inc. provides its customers with data storage platform. The Company focuses on research and development of its technology platform, developing new products and enhancing its cloud-based management services. The Company has designed and sold a flash-optimized hybrid storage platform. The Company serves a broad array of enterprises and cloud-based service providers, and its software and storage systems handle mainstream applications, including virtual desktops, databases, email, collaboration and analytics. In April 2013, the Company launched InfoSight. It offers support and maintenance services. As of July 31, 2013, the Company had over 1,750 end-customers. Its end-customers span a range of industries, such as cloud-based service providers, education, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, state and local government and technology." STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV