3. McDonald's is roughly $3 away from a new all-time high. Today's earnings report may not help them get any closer to taking that high out. McDonald's reported EPS of $1.21 and revenue of $6.7 billion. Both numbers missed Wall Street's estimates. But at least global comps were up:
You can follow the author of this article on Twitter and StockTwits At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts