NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Today's Tuesday morning preview is once again all about earnings on StockTwits. More than 300 companies report earnings this week, including names like Visa (V), Ford (F), McDonald's (MCD), Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB), Amazon (AMZN) and many more. Here are the 3 earnings reports everyone is talking about right now.
1. Comcast (CMCSA - Get Report) reported earnings this morning. For the quarter they earned 68 cents per share on revenue of $17.41 billion. Both were sizable beats compared to the Wall Street consensus:
2. Netflix (NFLX - Get Report) reported earnings yesterday. It has quickly become one of the most talked-about stocks of the week. Netflix has been the top trending ticker on StockTwits since it reported earnings. In addition, nearly every major analyst has come out with a bullish note about Netflix earnings, and bullish sentiment is jumping:
There has been an enormous change in $NFLX sentiment and message volume on StockTwits: http://stks.co/g0WcJ -- stefan cheplick (@scheplick) Apr. 22 at 07:41 AM
Raymond James Upgrades Netflix ($NFLX) to Outperform http://stks.co/f0Wag -- SIAnalystWire (@AnalystWire) Apr. 22 at 06:49 AM
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts