For its second quarter ending June, the company expects revenue between $69 million and $74 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had forecast revenue of $74.5 million.
Over the three months to March, the tech company recorded adjusted net income of 7 cents ashare and revenue of $78.3 million. The revenue increase was primarily due to increased sales to Micron Technology (MU) and a new license agreement signed with Nanya Technology Corporation.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: RMBS Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts