The securities litigation law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of FedFirst Financial Corp. (“FedFirst” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FFCO) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of FedFirst relating to the proposed buyout of the Company by CB Financial Services, Inc. (“CB”).
Under the terms of the transaction announced, FedFirst shareholders will receive $23.00 in cash or shares of CB common stock based on a fixed exchange ratio of only 1.1590 shares of CB stock for each share of FedFirst stock they own. The announced transaction subjects FedFirst shareholders to proration to ensure at closing that 65% of the outstanding shares of FedFirst common stock are exchanged for shares of CB common stock and the remaining 35% are exchanged for cash.
The firm’s investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether the Company’s board of directors breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value before agreeing to enter into and recommend this transaction, and whether CB is underpaying for FedFirst shares.
If you currently own common stock of FedFirst and would like to learn more about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, without cost or obligation to you, click here: http://www.browerpiven.com/currentinvestigations.html.You may also request more information by contacting Brower Piven either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (410) 415-6616. Attorneys at Brower Piven together have more than a century of experience litigating securities and other class action cases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV