Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that its 100th HR Workshop will be held on Thursday, April 24 at The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. Ultimate Software started its HR Workshop program in 2008 as a strategic, collaborative way to bring together leaders in human resources, talent management, recruitment, compliance, training, and retention for a range of interactive sessions.
Since its inception, Ultimate’s HR Workshop program has assembled approximately 8,000 professionals from more than 11,500 companies in HR, payroll, finance, and IT throughout the U.S. and Canada. These peers interact in an intimate setting, identify both short- and long-term business drivers, share proven ideas, discuss and evaluate industry trends, and exchange innovative methodologies with one another.
In addition to its HR Workshops, Ultimate also supports HR, payroll, and IT professionals through its HCM Online Academy—a free, online resource that provides options for distance learning. To date, more than 3,600 HR/payroll professionals have registered for Ultimate’s Online Academy where they have quick access to videos, white papers, third-party studies, and more.
At its 100th HR Workshop in Miami, Ultimate will host high-level HR executives from well-known companies, industry analysts, and two employment attorneys from a prestigious law firm. The discussions will cover how to:
- help organizations reach new heights through HR transformation
- recognize the changes in human capital management and understand where it’s headed
- understand the drivers of the global competition for critical talent
- avoid key labor and employment law risks during acquisitions
- steer clear of social media missteps, and more
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.: Welcome and Introductions
- 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.: Helping Your Organization Reach New Heights through HR Transformation
- 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.: Panel Discussion: How Has Human Capital Management Changed and Where Is It Headed?
- 11:15 a.m. to Noon: Ultimate Showcase and Refreshment Break
- Noon to 1:00 p.m.: Lunch and Networking Opportunities
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: Best Practices in Talent Management Strategy from an HR Expert
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Key Labor and Employment Law Land Mines to Avoid During Acquisitions
- 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Ultimate Showcase and Refreshment Break
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: Social Media Leaders Tell All about Avoiding Social Media Missteps
- Mark Simpson, Texas Roadhouse, Vice President of Legendary People
- Patrick Sterling, Texas Roadhouse, Senior Director, Risk and People Administration
- Nikki Jackson, Nikki Jackson Consulting, Principal Owner
- Dorothy Knapp, Society for Human Resource Management, Field Services Director in the Southeast Region
- Sharlyn Lauby, ITM Group, President
- John Nykolaiszyn, Florida International University, Associate Director
- Michael VanDervort, The Human Race Horses, Author and Blogger
- Dan C. Dargene, Ogletree Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., Shareholder
- David M. DeMaio, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., Shareholder