DALLAS, April 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PMFG, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:PMFG) today announced that it has been awarded two contracts with a combined value of greater than $9 million. Both contracts will be reflected within the Company's Environmental Systems reporting segment. The first contract is for a turnkey SCR system to be retrofitted into a biomass-fired utility boiler in the northeastern United States for NO x emission reductions. This project includes modifications to the existing SNCR system to enhance its efficiency. This is the fourth SCR system provided to the same end user. The second contract is for two SCR systems to be installed on a combined-cycle power plant in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
Peter J. Burlage, PMFG's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer said, "The first order was made possible by our recent acquisition of substantially all the assets of Combustion Components Associates, Inc. which is now operating under the name CCA Combustion Systems and is part of our Environmental Systems reporting segment. With the expertise of CCA Combustion Systems, we have significantly expanded our combustion and air-pollution control capabilities and now have a more comprehensive solution for our customers around the world. CCA Combustion Systems can optimize the performance of the combustion process and further reduce emissions through SNCR or SCR to achieve an optimal solution. Our pipeline of opportunities for this type of work remains strong. We expect growth will be driven by new and more stringent environmental regulations, which are leading industrial and small utility-boiler owners and operators to evaluate an array of alternative fuel choices as they attempt to comply. Our broader portfolio of products also will help to leverage growth in developing economies as they are faced with air-pollution challenges and where our SNCR technology will be a key solution."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV