Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX) will webcast its annual meeting of shareholders on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time.
This meeting is being webcast by Nasdaq OMX and can be accessed along with accompanying slides from Baxter’s Web site at www.baxter.com. The meeting will be recorded by Baxter and is copyrighted material. It cannot be recorded or rebroadcast without Baxter’s permission.
Baxter International Inc. innovates, develops, manufactures and markets
products for people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious
diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical
conditions. The company’s diverse portfolio is focused on treatments
that save and sustain lives. As a global, diversified healthcare
company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical
devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to research and create
products that advance patient care worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV